[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Keith Hatfull <keith at hatfull dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dell TM1150 and hostap
 Date:  Sun, 02 Oct 2005 14:29:48 -0500
Hi,

Been fooling with m0n0wall for a couple of weeks now and am very happy
with it.  Decided to take the plunge and try wireless.  I had a TM1150
PCMCIA card and a PCMCIA -> PCI bridge card from another wireless
adapter.  Dropped it in, wi driver found it, I assigned the interface,
setup DHCP (non bridged), put in a default WLAN -> any rule.

All works great in ad-hoc  and infrastructure modes, just can't seem to
get hostap working.  The doco says a TM1150 works for hostap...is there
anything I might be missing?  Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks!

-Keith