[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Otis Surratt Jr." <listacc at ocosa dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall as a Public Firewall
 Date:  Sat, 01 Oct 2005 22:48:58 -0500
Hello all,

I am having trouble with ipsec tunnels. I have a site- to-site ipsec vpn
tunnel between the datacenter and my home. I have a Router -> Switch ->
M0n0wall -> Watchguard -> Switch. Before I added the m0n0wall box
infront of the entire network the ipsec tunnel between the watchgaurd
and my home connection (also a m0n0wall) was working fine. I was
wondering if something could be done? I only added the m0n0wall to
firewall / filter the public network or isp customers.

Here is a layout of my public network!

                                                       Backbone

                                                        Router - Cisco :)

                                                        Switch -
------------------Watchguard - Since it doesn't

|                                          behind the public net
firewall
                                                      Firewall.- M0n0wall

                                                       Switch
------------Fiber Network --------------Switch

                                                       Customers
                                                 Customers

Otis Surratt Jr. / listacc at ocosa dot com