[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Jack Pivac <email at delphinus dot co dot nz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall forums
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:18:51 -0600
Jack Pivac wrote:

> Is just setting up a proper online forum out of the question? I've done
> a few phpBB installs, its pretty easy to get going....

Unfortunately that tends to fragment the user base and waste even more
of the developer's time as well as the time of anyone who is willing to
help provide support.

Personally, I simply refuse to use webforums until they get the basics
of user interface design.

--
Failure is not an option. It's bundled with your software.