[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Rizk" <brizk at rizktech dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Ipsec assistance
 Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:22:47 -0500
I am trying to allow Microsoft Outlook access via an IPSEC tunnel using
SafeNet SoftRemote LT.

My internal LAN is 192.168.168.0 MASK 255.255.255.0. I followed the
excellent instructions included in Chapter 13, and can successfully
connect to the MONOWALL. I am able to ping and reach internal hosts
internal hosts(such as RDC to various servers).

I cannot connect to Outlook while using Sprint EVDO wireless card. A
look at the firewall log shows the routable IP I am assigned(70.x.x.x)
being blocked from accessing port 135 on 192.168.168.5(the Exchange
server). I opened port 135 to 192.168.168.5, (yes, I closed it! It was
only for a test) to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett Rizk

Brizk at rizktech dot com

AOL:lessthanzero100

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.