[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Memmott at HitCatcher.com" < at >, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Installing M0n0wall on consumer firewall?
 Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:03:07 -0700
It's been discussed and it's not possible. But, depending on how much space
you have available, you can buy a Nokia IP330 on ebay for around $60 plus
shipping. That machine will run monowall no problem. But it's a 1U
rackmount, which may not fit your space. If you decide to go this route, I
have an extra one with m0n0wall already installed that I'd be willing to
part with (shameless plug).