[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  doc request for comments/review - solid freezes
 Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:15:19 -0400
I put the following together to assist in troubleshooting this issue
that comes up from time to time.
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/troubleshooting-freeze.html

Anyone that has experienced and fixed this issue, please check this
out and let me know if this covers what fixed your problem.

Also, anyone that has a little time to spare, if you could look
through the list archives for this problem and any posted solutions,
it would be much appreciated!  A good starting point would be to
Google "freeze site:m0n0.ch".  You can just copy/paste URL's to me in
an email offlist.

Thanks!

-Chris