[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  doc request for comments/review - solid freezes
 Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:15:19 -0400
I put the following together to assist in troubleshooting this issue
that comes up from time to time.

Anyone that has experienced and fixed this issue, please check this
out and let me know if this covers what fixed your problem.

Also, anyone that has a little time to spare, if you could look
through the list archives for this problem and any posted solutions,
it would be much appreciated!  A good starting point would be to
Google "freeze site:m0n0.ch".  You can just copy/paste URL's to me in
an email offlist.