[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Rodiguez Jr." <jrodriguezjr at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Webserver behind MonoWall
 Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:49:46 -0500
Hi All,

I have been searching high and low for an answer to this question in the
list and have not come to a definitive answer.

I have a group of static IP's that have been assigned to me and I am trying
to do a NAT for one of these IP's to an internal webserver with an address
of 192.168.1.10.

At this point I have set up a Server NAT address and inbound rules as
follows:
      If Proto Ext. port range NAT IP Int. port range Description
      WAN  TCP  21 (FTP)  192.168.1.10
      (ext.: 24.173.XXX.XXX)  21 (FTP)  Test FTP Server
      WAN  TCP  80 (HTTP)  192.168.1.10
      (ext.: 24.173.XXX.XXX) 80 (HTTP)  IIS Rule

Now the FTP rule works great.  The HTTP one however does not work at all, I
can not seem to try get the web server to NAT correctly.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe