[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Rodiguez Jr." <jrodriguezjr at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Webserver behind MonoWall
 Date:  Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:34:40 -0500
Hi, and thank you for responding. One question though, what do you suggest I
put for on the inbound rule where it asked to the external port range I have
it set to 80, however when I do this and select "Auto-add a firewall rule to
permit traffic through this NAT rule" at the bottom of the screen, it sets
up a firewall rule as follows:
      Proto Source Port Destination Port Description

      TCP  *  *  192.168.1.100  80 (HTTP)  NATed IIS Rule

Which is correct?  Do you see my confusion?

Thanks.