[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jack Pivac <email at delphinus dot co dot nz>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall forums
 Date:  Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:11:52 +1300
My point exactly with the categories etc etc.

It would help people like the developers as they would not have to troll
through newbie requests. And we could have a a section for requested
updates etc etc.

> Perhaps we need to start a fresh "Good hardware and sources with prices"
> thread?  Always handy, and changes enough to justify a new one every so
> often...

Could have a 'sticky' post in a hardware section, so it always stays at
top, hence easy to find.

I'm happy to do the installation if someone can provide me with some
webspace and database access. And someone more monowall knowledgeable to
help me set up the categories.

Jack