[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com, Keith Hatfull <keith at hatfull dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b10...blows me away.
 Date:  Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:17:11 -0400
And the new firewall states diagnostics page that shows you in real-time all
the connections...  That's really useful for tracking down machines doing
unusual things on the network, or even just to let you see what you really
need to have open outbound...

I wonder why I like that feature of b10 so much.... ;)

Paul