[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <max at mxserve dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall forums
 Date:  Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:51:29 -0400
Jack Pivac wrote:
  > I'm happy to do the installation if someone can provide me with some
> webspace and database access. And someone more monowall knowledgeable to
> help me set up the categories.
>
> Jack

Are we not considering the possibility of setting up forums on the
official m0n0.ch site? If not, then I can setup a separate site on my
own hosting and we can use that. If Manuel doesn't mind and has access
to his DNS zone file, we can even setup a sub-domain (something along
the lines of forums.m0n0.ch) and point it to my own hosting if he
doesn't want to host it.

My mail list bridge for PunBB is progressing nicely and the first
version should be finished this weekend. For anyone that still didn't
see it, you can take a look here: http://www.mxsoft.org/forums

Keep in mind that it is only a demo right now while I'm working out some
remaining bugs. Posting back to the list is disabled right now, so it's
in read-only mode.

- Max