[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Radius and Active Directory Passwd Changes
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:40:25 -0400
Can this be done, I use the pptp server in m0n0 for my vpn server and
radius against the active directory to authenticate the users but I want
to beef up the security policy with requiring passwords be changed every
30 days, however when I set a user to change their password on next
logon and connect to the pptp it asks for a new password but the change
doesn't go through.  Also since I am using WinXP's PPTP client and the
laptops are joined to the domain they really need to update their cached
credentials, anyone have an experience with a setup like this and ways
they had to configure either the server or laptop to function.

Seth Martin - IT Department
Office Network Administrator

Office: (239) 549-7500 | Cell: (239) 699-4743
Turbine Generator Maintenance
Gas Turbine Maintenance
4635 Coronado Parkway, Suite 7
Cape Coral, FL 33904