[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Radius and Active Directory Passwd Changes
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:24:51 -0400
I use windows Inet Auth Service for radius, when I force a user to
change his pass it comes up in the windows PPTP client as needing to
reset the password but when I put in the old and new with confirmation
and then I get an error 691 saying that I couldn't authenticated and it
fails.  Thing that worries me more is how long will it take a password
reset to populate down through group policy and what not to the
computer.  I think I might just switch everyone to OVPN and use
certificates instead.