[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Charlie Barker <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] www.m0n0.ch ???
 Date:  Wed, 05 Oct 2005 20:23:57 +0200
On 05.10.05 15:49 +0100, Charlie Barker wrote:

> I can't reach the monowall website, can anyone else?

Maybe your DNS server still has an old IP address in its cache? The
new cable router finally arrived today, so the IP address changed
(but this time it's for good). The new address is 62.2.215.148. The
DNS entry's TTL was only 5 minutes and I also made sure that both
links work in parallel for about half an hour, so apart from the 3

been a smooth transition.

Try m0n0.com to see if that makes a difference.

- Manuel