[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] What to do with an old Sonicwall?
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:38:12 -0500
You have to have a current license contract to get new software, at least that was my understanding
of how sonic works.  We have one of these and I'd love to upgrade it but we're not willing to pay
the $$ to renew.

I also looked into the hardware and it's not an x86 cpu so it's pretty much useless for other
purposes.

dale