[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Offtopic - SNMPtrap management system
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:15:56 +0200
I'm looking for a free SNMPtrap monitoring system

I'm already collecting the traps with a standard linux.

I want

1) Some sort of logparser which sends me an email when something serious
is wrong
Or
2) NMS system which does the same as 1 but in with GUI (webbased) etc

I know HP Openview does all that but I'm looking for something free.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator