[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New User
 Date:  Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:32:49 -0500
OK, so the 233 won't be enough. I was afraid of that. :-(

I was thinking that instead of putting all the guests on a 24 port
switch, I would put them on 3 8port switches and have each switch on
it's own NIC on the m0n0wall box. They could infect the other 8 on their
switch, but not the 16 on the other 2 switches. Something is better than
nothing... :)

I assume that will take more cpu/ram though. Maybe I should not worry
about segmenting the untrusted LAN?

-Fig