[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Hardware: Dell Optiplex GX150 PIII 933
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:20:09 -0400
> You better look at that again. The SFF (small form factor) only has ONE
> (1) accessible PCI slot. That other slot is for a PCI riser cage used in
> the SDT (small desktop) style and the power supply partially covers that
> second slot on the SFF model.

Ed.. you may be right. I really didn't look it over very well. I just
quickly looked at the two slots on the back of the case and the two
slots inside the case.

But even if it is just one pci slot, counting the onboard nic, that
still gives you two. And for a P3 / 933, that's a lot of
computer(firewall) for less than $ 150 delivered to your door.

Also came across another vendor. I have purchased several computers
from this vendor off ebay. Here's the link to their online store
unrelated to ebay.

http://www.hcditrading.com/

- Don