[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ed Chatlos" <edchat at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware: Dell Optiplex GX150 PIII 933
 Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:39:15 -0400
The other slot cover is for the AGP slot although the PIII models come with
on board graphics and can have some type of memory expansion card in the AGP
slot for the on board graphics. I have a SDT GX150 sitting in the middle of
my work shop area at home. I was going to use it as a M0n0 box but then got
a SFF GX240 and I'm using that instead. Except for the lack of 2 accessible
PCI slots and the need for half height PCI cards the SFF make great FW
boxes. Especially if you use a CF card and disconnect everything else in the
box.

Ed Chatlos