[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Keith Hatfull <keith at hatfull dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Cheap black desktop case.
 Date:  Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:47:46 -0500
Looking for a black desktop case for a m0n0wall install?

I got one of these:

http://www.isellsurplus.com/product.asp?id=16113&c=5&s=35

When I got it on Monday it was $14.99!  Now back to $19.99.  Still not a
bad deal.  They charged me $15 shipping FedEx ground to MN.  Pretty much
  within reason.  I called on the phone for the order...they were polite
and apparently efficient.  I ordered on Monday, it shipped on Tuesday.

Just FYI...if anyone wants to know what it looks like when it gets here,
drop me an e-mail off-list and I'll let you know when it arrives.

-Keith