[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Harvey <pbook at bagheera dot id dot au>
 To:  Keith Hatfull <keith at hatfull dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheap black desktop case.
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:58:52 +1000
Personally, I'd stay away from cheaper cases, or at least cheaper PSUs.

If you're using m0n0wall, chances are you don't want downtime. Problem
is, when a PSU dies, you have down time. What's more fun is when it
takes some components with it. It's best, in my opinion to buy
something that will last, even if it costs you a bit more.

Andrew