[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hans Ruck" <HansRuck at myrrena dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Newby on M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:16:22 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to setup a wrap board with Monowall 1.2b7 with Atheros WiFi
mini PCI card. Should be running on a Windows Server 2003 with DHCP.
Have it all configured have the WiFi card transmitting (configured as
WAN, but there is no WAN).

However, I would like to setup that either the W2003 server gives out
the IP addresses, or potentially an own subrange. Currently I'm not
succesful, what should I do to issue IP addresses. I would also like to
use captive portal and maybe setup a page on the server.

Could anyone give me some guidance what to do ?

best regards,
Hans