[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  Hans Ruck <HansRuck at myrrena dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Newby on M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:55:43 +0300
Hans Ruck wrote:

>Could anyone give me some guidance what to do ?
1. Read FAQs
2. Read the Mail List Archives

All the items you have asked for has been answered a couple of times.

3. Detail a description of your setup and problem, if the WAN is on DHCP
as I understand, and getting a private IP this is a problem. m0n0wall
does not allow private IP addresses on WAN interface.

If you need that (3), than happy hacking!