[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to authorize the consultation of a site before the authentification
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:55:02 +0200
I don't recommend to open a website and use the graphics from that other
site on the captive portal for 2 reasons

1) login page will seem to 'hang' when the other server is down
2) when using captive portal in SSL mode the users will get a security
warning if the other server isn't also in HTTPS mode

Regards,

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve