[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal RADIUS authentication missing fields
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:53:50 +0200
The attributes you are saying you require aren't in 1.11 and never will
be.

They where added later in 1.2b7 indeed....

As the Radius RFC's states only Nas-Ip || Nas-Identifier are required
fields. (you can use both of them in a request or only one of them)

If you want to use Captive Portal with Radius authentication working you
CAN use 1.2b10. It seems to be 'very stable'. At least if you only use
Captive Portal and radius... There are some caveats with Openvpn and
Ipsec with it but as long you aren't using that you can use this one.

Or you can wait until 1.2 comes out (it shouldn't be a long time
anymore, I think)

1.3b will have a complete rewritten radius authentication code to
support things users have been asking for (multiple radius server
support with failover, round-robin etc..., Radius url-redirection etc.)

Software has always been distributed 'AS IS' without any warranties.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator