[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] New User
 Date:  Fri, 07 Oct 2005 07:32:29 -0500
I'm interested in the switches. Are they base-10 or 100?

I also scrounged up a 1u P3 700 (w/128mb) box and a dual-nic from
Compaq.  No more realteks for me!  Between that an the managed switch, I
might be able to pull this off.  Big thanks!

TY for the link to the hardware requirements by the way, that was what I
was loooking for. :-)

-Fig