 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Error in DNS forwarder in 1.2b10
 Date:  Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:23:45 +0200
Hi!

I'm playing again.

I've setup a couple of test-domians on a easy-to-manage public DNS, and
thought the new "Domain Override" function in the DNS forwarder could
let me access these domains (they are not registered in to global
dns-system)

I can do a

	dig this-is-just-a-test-for-the-monowall.dk @ns1.gratisdns.dk

returning valid information, but when entering the entry into above
function, all access to the dns-forwarder is killed.

When removing the entry again everything works like a charm

Any idea on what's wrong?

--
Henning Wangerin <post plus 050629 at henning dot wangerin dot dk>