[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] How to authorize the consultation of a site before the authentification
 Date:  Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:36:43 -0500
From: "Bruno LAURET" <bruno dot lauret at semita dot fr>

> I would like to reach it starting from the page of login like the document
> join.
> Thank's

First, I want to say that I understand the difficulties of a foreign
language.  I am trying hard to master one myself, and have had many humorous
misunderstandings.  However, I am not sure that I understand what you are
asking.  Are you trying to;

1) Authenticate against a login server? (RADIUS)
2) Have information from a server on the internet (images) on your login
page, or available without logging in? (Walled Garden)
3) Redirect the browser to a third page after login?

And what specific problem are you having?  I just need a better
understanding of the problem to help you.  Thanks,

                        Lee