[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  Sifter <sifter at ownzu dot com>, Cimino Vittorio <cimino at teamufficio dot it>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Antivirus Update ...
 Date:  Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:20:45 -0500

>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av1.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av2.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av3.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av4.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av5.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av6.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av7.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av8.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av9.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av10.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av11.jpg
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/av12.jpg
>>>
>>> Require Hd - / filesystem (/dev/ad0a) - swap slice (/dev/ad0b)
>>> http://www.teamufficio.it/teamwall/ufsroot-1.2b9av-20051005.tgz
>>>
>>> Example:
>>>
>>> Hd mounted as secondary master "ad2"
>>>
>>> dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ad2 bs=1k count=20
>>> disklabel -Bwr ad2 auto ; disklabel -e ad2
>>>
>>> make a: slice type 4.2BSD
>>> make b: slice type swap (mem * 1.5)
>>> make c: slice unused
>>>
>>> newfs -b 8192 -f 1024 -U /dev/ad2a
>>> mount /dev/ad2a /mnt
>>> cd /mnt
>>> tar xvzf /yourdirectory/ufsroot-1.2b9av-20051005.tgz
>>> sync
>>> cd /
>>> umount /mnt
>>>
>>> Restart the system with ad2 mounted as primary master (ad0)
>>>
>>> The first boot take time for making log file... Wait the system is not
>>> locked !!!
>>>
>>> The http port is 81 (admin - mono) Administrative
>>> The http port is 83 (user - user) User
>>>

>> Is there an english version available?  Also will you be rolling this
>> into beta10?  Good work guys!

if it's in italian let me know if I could be of assistance translating
the whole thing. My main language is spanish, but there is enough
similarity between Italian and Spanish for me to do it.