[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Rizk" <brizk at rizktech dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  softremote lt
 Date:  Sat, 8 Oct 2005 00:46:43 -0500
I am trying to setup a mobile ipsec solution using softremote lt. Can someone send me the link for
the setup? I seem to be blind as I had it bookmarked on the site,(a faq) but it seems to be a dead
link now.

Thanks

Brett
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.