[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marvin Scharwies" <marvin dash s at web dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] softremote lt
 Date:  Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:33:28 +0200
Hi Brett.

 Here is a download address which still works and where I took my
"IP Sec Dialer Version 10.5.1 build 8" (Free Version of SoftRemore, but same
 programm)
http://www.sprint.com/business/products/products/popup/popupVpnIndex.jsp

Here is another IPSec Client somebody posted a few days ago:
http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_tool.html
I think I'll gonna try this one out, too... someday. ;)

 Bye, Marvin