[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] softremote lt
 Date:  Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:15:37 -0500
Brett Rizk wrote:
> I am trying to setup a mobile ipsec solution using softremote lt. Can
> someone send me the link for the setup? I seem to be blind as I had
> it bookmarked on the site,(a faq) but it seems to be a dead link now.

This chapter covers IPsec:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/ipsec.html

Take note of section 8.1.2 Remote Access IPsec VPN. It states that PPTP
might be a better option for mobile VPN.

There once was a section that described how to do the client end of a
mobile IPsec. It covered step by step of the soft remote part. Does
anyone know what happened to that? (Chris???)

James W. McKeand