[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Marvin Scharwies <marvin dash s at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] softremote lt
 Date:  Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:36:23 +0200
On 08.10.05 12:33 +0200, Marvin Scharwies wrote:

> Here is another IPSec Client somebody posted a few days ago:
> http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_tool.html
> I think I'll gonna try this one out, too... someday. ;)

FYI - TheGreenBow has contacted me about certifying their IPsec VPN
client for use with m0n0wall. I have done some preliminary tests, and
it seems to work OK. After m0n0wall 1.2 is out, I'll do more thorough
testing and officially approve it for use with m0n0wall if everything
works properly. I'll also write a guide on how to configure m0n0wall
and TheGreenBow IPsec VPN client for use in road-warrior/mobile user
configurations.

- Manuel