[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal RADIUS authentication missing fields
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:43:32 -0500
I am trying to use m0n0 1.11 (this client does not like "beta" software)
with captive portal to authenticate against a RADIUS server owned by a third
party.  I have no control over, or access to, the RADIUS server.  I am
failing in authentication.  The "tech" at the third party stated, "In the
auth request you are missing the following attributes; NAS IP, Framed IP,
Calling-Station-ID, Called-Station-ID, and Acct-Session-ID"  I have seen
people getting these attributes, but only in 1.2b7+  Will 1.11 provide this,
or do I need to convince the client that 1.2b10 is very stable "beta"
software? :-)

Lee