[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  For sale: 2 x Sangoma A101 integrated DSU/CSU T1/E1 cards
 Date:  Sat, 08 Oct 2005 19:58:55 +0200
Hi folks,

I don't want this list to become a market-place, but this is a
special situation, so I think it's appropriate this time.

About a year ago, I agreed to implement support for Sangoma WANPIPE
T1/E1 cards in m0n0wall for a certain company. They sent me two
Sangoma A101 cards, I implemented the WANPIPE driver + webGUI
interface and did some testing with the cards connected through a
loopback cable (for lack of a real T1), then sent them a m0n0wall
image with the driver for real-world testing. After getting some
initial feedback (with the promise of sending more details), I have
never received a reply from them again. Needless to say, they never
paid the amount that they agreed upon.

So now I have two Sangoma A101u T1/E1 integrated DSU/CSU PCI
interface cards for sale. They work with Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD,
and according to the manufacturer, they can also be used in Asterisk
PBXes. Because they were purchased from Soekris (for use with
net4801s), they come without PCI slot covers.

For more details, see
http://www.sangoma.com/products/A101-A102-datasheet.pdf

The cards can be sold individually, but if somebody buys both at
once, I'll also include a net48xx m0n0wall 1.11 image that includes
the WANPIPE driver and webGUI support for using the T1 card as the
WAN interface. All the modes (Cisco HDLC, Frame Relay and PPP) worked
in my tests (loopback cable), but it has never been tested on a real
T1 (for lack of one), so the image comes without any warranties.

Soekris currently charges about $400 for one of these cards. If
you're interested, make me an offer (by e-mail to mk at neon1 dot net), and
I'll consider it.

Greets,

Manuel