[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Rizk" <brizk at rizktech dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  install question
 Date:  Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:13:30 -0500
hello,

I want to install m0n0wall on an hp dl140 to utilize a pci-x intel quad gigabit card. my questions
are:

a. will the software recognize the intel card
b. is installable on the SATA drive onboardor will I have to do a cdrom install(ugh)

thanks!

Brett
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.