[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] softremote lt
 Date:  Sat, 08 Oct 2005 23:28:22 +0200
I certified TGB with m0n0wall 1.11 and still use it on b10.

TheGreenBow is a great IPsec client with a reasonable price.

Manuel Kasper wrote:
> On 08.10.05 12:33 +0200, Marvin Scharwies wrote:
>

>>Here is another IPSec Client somebody posted a few days ago:
>>http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_tool.html
>>I think I'll gonna try this one out, too... someday. ;)
>

> FYI - TheGreenBow has contacted me about certifying their IPsec VPN
> client for use with m0n0wall. I have done some preliminary tests, and
> it seems to work OK. After m0n0wall 1.2 is out, I'll do more thorough
> testing and officially approve it for use with m0n0wall if everything
> works properly. I'll also write a guide on how to configure m0n0wall
> and TheGreenBow IPsec VPN client for use in road-warrior/mobile user
> configurations.
>
> - Manuel

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan