[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall and vonage rtp300
 Date:  Sun, 9 Oct 2005 08:28:38 -0400
So whats been the best solution, have read a bunch of stuff about various
shaping methods etc.. Just installed yesterday and the device seemed to
update itself ok, still have not logged into the backside of it to check how
its configured. Won't let me in yet to the Internet conx until I get
something plugged into the backside. Just plugged into empty spot on my
switch and fired it up. Not interested in using the rtp300 router at all but
just for VOIP. Notice just a bit of breakup when I load up the conx. Nothing
really bad, having default shaping rules installed in monowall. Running it
with fixed IP. Whats the best tweaks? Was thinking about giving its IP full
resources.

Sorry, know the question has been asked, and continue to google possible
tweaks just looking for some fresh ideas.