[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  New OpenVPN images - ovpn5
 Date:  Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:55:21 +0200
Lots of bugs have been fixed since 1.2b10. Additionally, a lot of new
features have been added. I recommend this version (ovpn5) to all of you
who are using 1.2b10 and OpenVPN.

http://www.protec-t.de/m0n0wall/downloads

New features (extract):
* CRLs are now supported
* CCD support added
* Expert mode for own configuration options
* Pre shared keys
* Bridging support for tap devices

I advise you to take a look at the READMEs and Changelog.

Images available for all platforms, but I've only tested generic-pc and
cdrom images. Please inform me of any errors found.

Have fun,
PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           /* dbmrefcnt--; */ /* doesn't work, rats
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     */  -- Larry Wall in hash.c from the perl