[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal RADIUS authentication missing fields
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:58:24 -0500
From: "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>

> If you want to use Captive Portal with Radius authentication working you
> CAN use 1.2b10. It seems to be 'very stable'. At least if you only use
> Captive Portal and radius... There are some caveats with Openvpn and
> Ipsec with it but as long you aren't using that you can use this one.

Well, that clears up a bit. :-)  The client does not need VPN, but it makes
my life much easier supporting it.  Is there a stable beta with both, or
should I just bring up the RADIUS and wait for 1.2 final for VPN...  (Or is
the VPN in 1.2b10 OK for support use, just not for general users?)  Thanks,

Lee