[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Neuman" <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal RADIUS authentication missing fields
 Date:  Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:59:43 -0500
Ipsec problems? I'm using it to connect my office to two clients' offices
running openswan at the other end. Works like a charm. If I could only
convince the rest of my clients to use different network schemes (everybody
seems to want to use 192.168.0 and 192.168.1/24), I could be connected to
everybody all the time.