[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall on xbox?
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:49:22 -0500
Just curious as I didn't see anything in the archive about this.  Could
m0n0wall run on an xbox?  The prices are dropping and it has decent
hardware specs, as well as support for wireless nics.  Can the xbox
support two nics and a wireless card?  Will it work with an ide->cf
adapter?

Thanks everyone.  I upgraded to 1.2 Final this morning and it's running
sweet.

Dale Thibodeau
UW-Fox Valley     Network Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology
920-832-2719     dthibode at uwc dot edu <blocked::mailto:dthibode at uwc dot edu>