[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New User
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:13:33 -0500
After the posts on problems with the tlan cards, I ordered one of these:

http://www.cmishop.com/store/ShowDetails.asp?txtProductName=nic/pila8472-bk&txtMfgPartNo=&nCategorySubID=125&txtSiteTrack=pw

I also have a PCI64 slot on the motherboard, so I should be golden.
Thanks for the Intel recommendation.

Also, is there a CF-IDE adaptor that works well with m0n0, or will
anything I can get work? I'd prefer to have an external card reader, so
I could just swap cards for LAN days and keep things more locked down
the rest of the time.

-Fig