[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New User
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:58:07 -0400
On 10/10/05, Fig <figmail at comcast dot net> wrote:

> Also, is there a CF-IDE adaptor that works well with m0n0, or will
> anything I can get work? I'd prefer to have an external card reader, so
> I could just swap cards for LAN days and keep things more locked down
> the rest of the time.

Not sure on external ones, as I've never tried booting off of them.
For IDE to CF adapters, anything should work, but that depends on the
system in question.  I've seen some systems that are picky about which
ones, if any, they'll accept.  Many (most?) systems work with anything
you throw in them.

-Chris