[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Upgrade problem with 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:25:06 -0700
When 1.2b10 was released I successfully upgraded my Soekris net5411 from
1.11.   But, when I tried to upgrade 1.2b10 to 1.2 release I get an error:
"The following input errors were detected:* Image upload failed (out of
memory?)"

I'm assuming that the net54xx-1.2b10.img file is still on the CF card and
taking up too much space and that I've got some house cleaning to do.  If
that is the case could someone give me a hand with the syntax and commands
to use with exec.php to clean off unnecessary files from the file system?

If my assumption is wrong, could someone explain to me why I am getting the
out of memory presumption when the image upload fails?

Thanks very much
John