[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Upgrade problem with 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:41:29 -0700
Thanks Chris,

I think the board has 64mb - but never the less, if the error message means
Im out of RAM than so be it.

Which procs would you recommend kill'ing off before trying the upgrade
again?

The box is installed at a remote location so I was hoping to do the upgrade
remotely - but as a last resort I'll reflash.

Thanks,
john