[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Upgrade problem with 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:41:59 -0400
On 10/10/05, Brent <brent at ubtanet dot com> wrote:
> I have the same issue.  It's due, I believe, to the Soekris 4511's small
> amount of RAM (64Mb).  The image tries to save in memory so that it can over
> write the old image and runs out of space.  So I just grab my config file,
> reload the image and upload the config file, works everytime.

Even with 64 MB?  That really shouldn't be a problem, haven't had an
issue with any of my 4501's with 64 MB.  Generally in the past this
has happened when you have < 64 MB.

A much easier solution (if you're lazy like me and don't want to take
out the CF) is to kill off whatever extra stuff you can, like racoon,
etc.

-Chris