[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bertrand Fournier" <bertrand at troispetitspoints dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC
 Date:  Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:45:36 +0200
Hello

I use in version 1.11 the ipsec tunnel with another appliance, I only
connect with RDP and Ping to manage remote computer. When I upgrade to
1.2, RDP is still connecting but the screen stay black and the
connection crash after 30 seconds. When I try to ping it's working fine.

I put the 1.11 and it's working fine again. I see a difference in 1.2,
when I look the IPSEC log I have only 1 line on the SAD page.

Thank for your help.