[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>
 To:  "'Brent'" <brent at ubtanet dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Upgrade problem with 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:11:35 -0700
This makes me curious of what other Net45xx users are seeing with upgrades.
Are others seeing this problem too?

And why would the upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2b10 have worked for me but this
upgrade won't?  I can't think of any changes I've made to the config.

I kill'd a number of procs and had mem usage down to 62% but the upgrade
still had a failed upload due to memory. How much free memory (%) is
required for inplace upgrades?

FWIW, this is a remote upgrade I am trying to accomplish, over the WAN port.
If push comes to shove I can go flash the card but that would be a big
bummer.

John