[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Brent <brent at ubtanet dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Upgrade problem with 1.2
 Date:  Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:26:57 +0200
On 11.10.05 08:17 -0600, Brent wrote:

> Here is the result of status.php (sorry if you got this twice
> Manuel, but I had to compress it for the list.)
>
> I'm pretty sure it has 64, unless I got ripped off, because that's
> what I ordered.

Looks like you got ripped off then. From dmesg:

> real memory  = 33554432 (32768K bytes)

That should explain the problems with upgrading... As explained on
http://m0n0.ch/wall/hardware.php, the minimum recommended amount of
RAM is 64 MB. 32 MB used to work with older versions, but it is well
known that it can cause firmware upgrades to fail with the newer,
bigger versions.

(note to the others on this list: I got this from dmesg output that
Brent sent me separately - I know it's not in the status.php he
posted to the list because of MPD's messages :)

- Manuel